Lawn Doctor is looking for a dependable and reliable individual to join our team as a Sales Representative. Our Sales Representatives work with both current customers add services to maintain and beautify their properties and with new leads to convert them to Lawn Doctor Customers. Lawn Doctor believes that employees who are given a chance to grow professionally will in turn help to grow our business.
The ideal candidate for this position has a strong work ethic, valid driver’s license, clean driving record, reliable transportation to work and good attendance record. The ideal candidate for this position needs to possess a strong work ethic, excellent customer service and communication skills, and is enthusiastic about working directly with customers. Actual work experience in sales and experience in Lawn Care is desirable but not required.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Interacting directly with new leads to convert into new Lawn Doctor Customers
- Interacting with existing customers to add additional services to their program
- Maintaining a focus on quality service for customers and potential customers
- Retaining customers through proactive post sale follow-up
- Developing a knowledge of Lawn Doctor Services to answer questions customers or prospects may have
We offer a competitive salary, commission and benefits
* All Lawn Doctor locations are independently owned and operated. All positions identified here are positions offered by individual Lawn Doctor franchisees who will interview, hire, pay, manage, etc. the person who is hired for that respective position at each specific location. All Lawn Doctor employment opportunities potentially identified through this page are offered by individual Lawn Doctor franchisees. These positions are not through Lawn Doctor Inc. or the franchise. They are offered exclusively through local Lawn Doctor franchisees.
Lawn Doctor of the Tri Cities
Our Franchisees Need People Like You
Here at Lawn Doctor, we have a very simple approach to our work—be safe, have fun, and change the world one lawn at a time. It’s the kind of approach that, not surprisingly, has led us to the highest customer satisfaction and retention rates in the industry.
Lawn Doctor locations across the country offer phenomenal employment opportunities.* Whether you’re an experienced lawn care technician or just starting out on your career path, all you need is a passion for success and a strong work ethic to be a candidate to join your local Lawn Doctor franchise. No matter the task, our independent operators know that every Lawn Doctor employee plays an important role in providing customers with the great results they expect, while making the local community a little happier. Your work will never go unappreciated.
Since each of our franchises is locally owned, you’ll get to work for and with people in your area and become part of a close-knit Lawn Doctor family. If you enjoy working outdoors, being largely self-directed with little supervision, and would like a chance to help make the world a greener place, we would love to talk to you.
We appreciate your interest and hope to have you on board a local franchise team as soon as possible.
Company Website: www.lawndoctor.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)