We are GROWING!!! Join our team and be a part of something special!!
Lawn Doctor of The Woodlands, Magnolia and Tomball is growing quickly and is looking for individuals dedicated to providing high-quality, customer-focused lawn care services to join our team. We are always looking to add great team members to help with our goal of being the premiere lawn care provider in Montgomery County and Northwest Harris County. We currently are specifically looking for Lawn Care Technicians. Our Lawn Care Technicians are customer-facing brand ambassadors. They treat lawns with top quality, environmentally sensitive products, and offer appropriate new services to customers and prospects while in the field.
If you enjoy working outdoors; being out on your own with little direct supervision, and would like a chance to change the world one lawn at a time, we'd love to talk with you. Lawn Doctor believes that employees who are given a chance to grow professionally will in turn help to grow our business.
* Applying fertilizers, weed control and insect control to lawns according to schedule, safety procedures, and label instructions
* Identification of pests, cultural problems, and the proper use of select products
* Driving company vehicle to customer locations
* Effectively communicating with customers regarding treatment and recommendations
* Managing daily vehicle inventory and equipment
* Completion of accurate documentation for client, office, and Department of Agriculture
* Maintaining vehicle and equipment through cleanliness, safety, and general maintenance
* Clean Texas Driving Record and criminal background
* Must be able to pass drug screening
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as math skills
* Ability to listen and learn quickly
* Positive attitude with a strong desire to succeed
* Proven success in being self-motivated and working with little or no supervision
* Industry experience and/or education is helpful, but not required
* Physically able to consistently lift 50 lbs and work in strenuous situations
* Willingness to work in all types of weather
Actual work experience in the lawn care industry is highly desirable and will be compensated accordingly. Applicator license or interest in getting one is a plus.
Compensation $13 to $19 per hour plus performance bonuses depending on previous work experience
* All Lawn Doctor locations are independently owned and operated. All positions identified here are positions offered by individual Lawn Doctor franchisees who will interview, hire, pay, manage, etc. the person who is hired for that respective position at each specific location. All Lawn Doctor employment opportunities potentially identified through this page are offered by individual Lawn Doctor franchisees. These positions are not through Lawn Doctor Inc. or the franchise. They are offered exclusively through local Lawn Doctor franchisees.
Lawn Doctor The Woodlands-Magnolia
We Need People Like You
Here at Lawn Doctor, we have a very simple approach to our work—be safe, have fun, and change the world one lawn at a time. It’s the kind of approach that, not surprisingly, has led us to the highest customer satisfaction and retention rates in the industry.
Lawn Doctor locations across the country offer phenomenal employment opportunities.* Whether you’re an experienced lawn care technician or just starting out on your career path, all you need is a passion for success and a strong work ethic to be a candidate to join your local Lawn Doctor franchise. No matter the task, our independent operators know that every Lawn Doctor team member plays an important role in providing customers with the great results they expect, while making the local community a little happier. Your work will never go unappreciated.
Since each of our franchises is locally owned, you’ll get to work for and with people in your area and become part of a close-knit Lawn Doctor family. If you enjoy working outdoors, being largely self-directed with little supervision, and would like a chance to help make the world a greener place, we would love to talk to you.
We appreciate your interest and hope to have you on board a local franchise team as soon as possible.
Company Website: www.lawndoctor.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)