Lawn Doctor of Rochester is hiring lawn technicians for the 2017 & 2018 season. We are a national brand locally owned & operated. We offer competitive pay and a relaxed work environment. Full-time hours are generally 7-3, Monday through Friday.
We want to hear from YOU if you:
- Have a clean driver’s license
- Are able to work independently
- Have a solid job history
- Are able to lift 50lbs.
- Have dependable transportation
- Have customer service experience
- Have green industry knowledge (not necessary but helpful)
Please call Kristin in the office at 585.338.1520 to schedule an interview.
You may also email us your job experience & wage history to:
* All Lawn Doctor locations are independently owned and operated. All positions identified here are positions offered by individual Lawn Doctor franchisees who will interview, hire, pay, manage, etc. the person who is hired for that respective position at each specific location. All Lawn Doctor employment opportunities potentially identified through this page are offered by individual Lawn Doctor franchisees. These positions are not through Lawn Doctor Inc. or the franchise. They are offered exclusively through local Lawn Doctor franchisees.
Lawn Doctor Fairport-Webster
Our Franchisees Need People Like You
Here at Lawn Doctor, we have a very simple approach to our work—be safe, have fun, and change the world one lawn at a time. It’s the kind of approach that, not surprisingly, has led us to the highest customer satisfaction and retention rates in the industry.
Lawn Doctor locations across the country offer phenomenal employment opportunities.* Whether you’re an experienced lawn care technician or just starting out on your career path, all you need is a passion for success and a strong work ethic to be a candidate to join your local Lawn Doctor franchise. No matter the task, our independent operators know that every Lawn Doctor employee plays an important role in providing customers with the great results they expect, while making the local community a little happier. Your work will never go unappreciated.
Since each of our franchises is locally owned, you’ll get to work for and with people in your area and become part of a close-knit Lawn Doctor family. If you enjoy working outdoors, being largely self-directed with little supervision, and would like a chance to help make the world a greener place, we would love to talk to you.
We appreciate your interest and hope to have you on board a local franchise team as soon as possible.
Company Website: www.lawndoctor.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)